Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Is Here Nail Art

Hello Readers:

Since I had so many posts involving the Picture Polish LE (limited edition) polishes that for the next few posts I'm going to be showing just nail art.

Today's nail art is a mixture of stamping and free hand spring themed nail art and includes the following polishes: Lucky 13 Lacquer's "Mist & Shadow, Cloud & Shade", Darling Diva Polish's "Green Diamond" & "Rose Diamond", Delush Polish's "Make Me Blush", Above The Curve's "Happy Holidays (2013) mini", and Piggy Paint's "Tip of the Iceberg". Stamping plates used were: "MASH-28", "MASH-32", "MASH-41".




 
 
I stamped on the ladybug, butterfly, and dragonfly. I freehanded the grass and clouds. I love the spring theme, but wish I had other bright colors to have used. I originally planned on the butterfly being orange but the orange didn't show up at all so I went with the pink. Luckily, I have brighter colors on the way.
 
Otherwise I think this turned out great, especially the clouds I really loved that they turned out so well for my first try. Are there any spring mani's you'd like to see me try?
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment