Sunday, April 27, 2014

Review: "The Oddball" from The Lady Varnishes

Hello Readers:

Today I have a Harry Potter inspired polish from the lovely The Lady Varnishes. To be more specific it is a polish inspired by Luna Lovegood (woohoo! One of my fav HP characters!) "The Oddball" is a gray polish with iridescent shimmer and iridescent hexes.

I used 3 coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat.











 
Isn't this a great polish to represent Luna?!?! I sure think it is! It is unusual and ethereal all at the same time which I think is great for Luna! This polish goes on easy and smooth, and the opacity builds up great. I also loved the added lilac smell I chose. Everything about this polish to me screams Luna right down to the oddball label on the bottom of my polish (whether purposely put there or by mistake I love it! -shown below).
 
 
If you are a Luna fan like I am this is definitely a polish for you! Or if you love a subtle, ethereal beauty this polish is definitely a must! Don't you agree this is a polish great for Luna?
 
If you'd like to get your hands on this Harry Potter inspired polish or any of The Lady Varnishes' wonderful polishes check out her website.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment