Thursday, April 10, 2014

Review: "Cotton Candy Hangover" from Darling Diva Polish

Hello Readers:

I have something special to show y'all today, a special polish from Darling Diva Polish. Carrie created a special duo for the members of her fan group We're All Darling Divas on FB. The first one I'm going to show you is called "Cotton Candy Hangover" a blurple holo polish.

This post is going to be a bit picture heavy as I just couldn't narrow down the ones I wanted to show for this fabulous polish!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't it just gorgeous?!?!? I'm so in love with this! I used two coats over a clear base coat, and a top coat. I couldn't stop thinking about this polish since I received it, and knew I had to wear it first. Cotton Candy Hangover goes on easy and smooth, and is definitely one I will be wearing every chance I get.
 
Although this is not available, if you'd like to be able to get in on future group custom polishes, feel free to join us over at the FB fan group: We're All Darling Divas. Or if you'd like to check out Carrie's other fabulous creations you can check out her shop: Darling Diva Polish.
 
Until next time
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment