Sunday, April 13, 2014

Review: "Violets Are Blue" from Darling Diva Polish

Hello Readers:

Today I bring to you the second half of the We're All Darling Divas duo. This one is called "Violets Are Blue" and it is a vibrant pink holo with blue flecks. This post may be a bit picture heavy.










 
Now I'm not usually one for pink, and I was 90% sure I was going to end up giving this polish to my niece since I'm not a pink gal, but once I had this in my possession I just had to try it on. WOWZA! This polish really sparkles (as you can somewhat tell from my photos which are all full sunlight except for the first two). The blue flecks are also such a lovely touch (which wasn't very photograph friendly though luckily it shows up in some of my photos).
 
This polish has totally won me over (though I will admit that Cotton Candy Hangover is still my favorite of the two since I'm a real sucker for purple). I have definite plans in mind for some nail art with this duo, my first attempt didn't work but I will be trying again in the future.
 
If you would like to check out other Daring Diva Polish's you can check out their website and/or if you are already a fan of Carrie's polishes and would like to join her fan group and a chance at possible customs in the future feel free to join the FB group: We're All Darling Divas.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment