Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: "Carbon Based Life Form" from My Ten Friends


Hello Readers:
 
Today I've gone back to a brand near and dear to my heart (this brand was my first ever indie brand), My Ten Friends. I'll be reviewing "Carbon Based Life Form" a nude polish filled with silver, iridescent, and holo glitter. Definitely a nude with bling bling (as Mei-Lynn puts it).
 

 
 










 
 
Within the past couple of months I've really been getting into nude polishes and this one has definitely taken the cake! It is sooo gorgeous! It is a great nude for any skin tone and has that bling bling sparkle that I've come to know and love from My Ten Friends.
 
Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?!? It has definitely become my favorite nude polish! If you'd like to add this beauty to your collection you can check out their website for this and other fabulous polishes!
 
I have a busy weekend coming up (as I'm sure most of you do as well for this Easter holiday), so there won't be any more posts till Sunday when I show you my Easter nail art.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment