Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Review: "Dirtball" from My Ten Friends

Hello Readers:

I have a lovely, ever so sparkly glitterbomb for you today! A gorgeous glitter polish from My Ten Friends. Today's polish is called "Dirtball" and earthy brown polish with scattered turquoise holo glitter, different sized turquoise hex glitters, brown glitter and some microfine holo glitter.

It took me a few restocks to be able to get my hands on this beauty, but I finally did and am so glad I did! I used 3 coats over a clear base, and a clear top coat.












 
This beauty goes on fairly sheer, but it builds up in opacity fairly well. You could easily wear a brown undie if you chose. I love this polish! It is jammed packed full of brown and turquoise glitter. I had a bit of an issue getting the XL turquoise hexes out but not a huge one. I think this color combo make Dirtball a great polish for spring or fall it goes with so many things! And boy the sparkle! I know my pictures didn't do the sparkle much justice but it sure is a beauty!
 
Do you have a favorite glitterbomb polish? Or do you prefer more holo/crème/jelly polishes? I'm a huge fan of all polish types, but glitterbombs have a special place in my heart.
 
If you would like to add this polish to your collection or any of My Ten Friends' other fabulous polishes feel free to check out the website
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. I may need to take a break from nail art for a bit as my husband has recently had eye surgery and I don't have as much time to spend on my nails between my usual schedule and taking care of him and going to his appointments. So I apologize about the lack of nail art. I will do my best to work some in but it may be just swatches for the next couple of weeks. <3
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment