Thursday, May 1, 2014

Review: "Hope For Langston Rose" from Lucky 13 Lacquer

Hello Readers:

Today I have a special charity polish for you from Lucky 13 Lacquer. Today's polish was created for and inspired by a young lady suffering from Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy, Cerebral Palsy, and Epilepsy. For more information about the lovely Langston Rose and her charity please check out their Facebook page.

"Hope for Langston Rose" is a lilac based polish with small and medium hex glitter in emerald green and dark purple, and a splash of small white squares. Four dollars of every bottle purchased is donated to Langston's charity.

Sadly I have been having some very cloudy weather with only some peeks of sunshine so most of the photos are in the shade, with a couple that made it during the rare show of sun. I used two coats of "Hope For Langston Rose" with a clear base coat, and a clear top coat.







Shade

The sun is peeking out a bit

 
 
I wish I wasn't having such crappy weather to better show just how beautiful this polish is! I'm a sucker for purple polishes but this one is extra special since you get to help out a special young lady as well. The photos where the sun is actually peeking out show the color of this polish the best as the lilac base is a delicate shade of purple. It goes on easy and smooth, no digging for glitter needed, and the opacity builds up well on its own.

Even if this wasn't a charity polish I would have still jumped to add this polish to my collection it is so lovely! Definitely a must have and great for spring/summer. I may have to put this back on the first chance I get when the sun finally shows itself again.

If you would like to have your own bottle of this beautiful polish head on over to Lucky 13 Lacquer. Kyoti has some other lovely charity polishes as well, along with her other awesome collections.

Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment