Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Review: "Shimmering Waters" from Colors By Llarowe

Hello Readers:

NEW (to me) BRAND ALERT! I'm very ashamed it has taken me this long to try out this brand, but the fact is now I have. Colors By Llarowe is a indie brand made by the owner of the nail polish stockist website Llarowe. Colors By Llarowe are a 5free and cruelty free brand.

Today I'm going to show you "Shimmering Waters" from their Spring 2014 collection. "Shimmering Waters" is a pale blue holo with micro turquoise glitter and small turquoise hex glitter. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, no top coat.

















 
The photos start with indoor shots and move to outdoor shots. Isn't it just GORGEOUS?!? Love, love, love this polish! Sadly, my photos aren't getting good shots of the turquoise undertones from the micro glitter and small hexes but trust me its beautiful!
 
The application was easy and smooth, definitely no complaints. I can't wait to try more from this brand (I just ordered some of their summer 2014 collection).
 
This particular polish has been discontinued but Colors By Llarowe is doing a preorder for their Summer 2014 collection today at 12pm MDT which has MANY fabulous looking polishes (I was hard put which to pick and choose from so many polishes). If you'd like to order some head on over to Llarowe.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment