Sunday, May 18, 2014

Review: "Relative Dimensions" from Above the Curve

Hello Readers:

I have something super beautiful for you today folks! And just as awesome it is from a Doctor Who collection (Woot woot!) AND the part of the proceeds of the sale go to charity since it is an Above the Curve. SO much awesomeness in one bottle!

"Relative Dimensions" is a purple scattered holo with red/violet shimmer.








 
Isn't it just GORGEOUS?!? Now I'm a sucker for a scattered holo, and a purple polish, and Doctor Who inspired things but this just has it all! This polish is lovely when putting it on but when I stepped into the sunlight, BAM! The holo is amazing and completely mesmerizing! I was practically giddy the entire time I wore this polish. It has completely stolen my heart and gone into my favorites pile.
 
I used two coats of this beauty over one coat of clear base coat, and no top coat.
 
If you would like to add this FABULOUS polish to your collection you can buy it at Above the Curve's website or from their stockist OverallBeauty. A portion of all Above the Curve sales go to charity.
 
Until next time we meet.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment