Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review: "A Mortal Life" From Lucky 13 Lacquer

Hello Readers:

I have a Lord of the Rings (LotR) inspired polish for you today! (Woot Woot!) To be more specific this polish was inspired by Arwen and her love for Aaragorn. And has been aptly named "A Mortal Life".




"A Mortal Life" is a pale green (kind of a sage green) polish with a silver shimmer. It goes on a little sheer so I used 3 coats over a clear base, and no top coat.










 
I absolutely adore this sage green! It is so pretty, and the silver shimmer makes it feel more ethereal. However, I did have a slight problem with some bubbling on a couple of fingers. Otherwise it was great, and it has given me a great idea for some nail art. Sadly, I didn't get to it in time (today turned into a busy day unexpectedly) so look for it in my next post.
 
If you would like to add this LotR polish to your collection head on over to Lucky 13 Lacquer. It is currently on sale because it is being discontinued so you better hurry!
 
PS. If you haven't already entered, my Spring Giveaway ends in 2 days, so get your entries in while you still can (link below).
 
 
 
Na lû e-govaned vîn (elvish: until next we meet)
-Andi
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment