Sunday, May 25, 2014

Review: "Quantum Singularity" from My Ten Friends

Hello Readers:

It is Memorial Day weekend! Things have been so busy lately that I completely dropped the ball and forgot, so sadly I have no nail art to show you for this special day of remembrance. However, I have a special My Ten Friends polish for you today! Mei-Lynn usually makes glorious glitterbomb polishes, but she has decided to branch out and try her hand at holo polishes as well. Today I will show you one of her first holo polishes (which is also limited edition).

"Quantum Singularity" is a blackened purple holo. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, no top coat.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The purple is definitely subtle in this lovely holo but it shows itself more in the sunlight. The holo is great and it makes me happy that Mei-Lynn has decided to expand into new territory. I was a little indifferent when I first heard about it as there are so many holo makers out there that they are all kind of looking the same to me, but then I saw the colors of her holos and became very excited! The shades were unlike any holos I've seen.
 
Quantum Singularity is such a great polish. I had no application issues. It is a limited edition polish that is currently sold out but there is a possibility of it coming out again in the future. If you'd like to see some of the other fabulous My Ten Friends polishes you can check out her website here.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment