Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review: "A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed" from Girly Bits

Hello Readers:

I have an awesome glitter packed polish for you today. It is called "A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed" from Girly Bits which was inspired by all the glitter that Pamela found in her bed one day from all her work in the polish shop.

"A Stripper Has Been Sleeping In My Bed" is a clear based polish packed full of microglitter in a plethora of colors.

First I'm going to show you the polish by itself, and then I'll show you photos of it over its partner undies "Peel Here". (To see "Peel Here" by itself check my past post: here).

Below are the photos of three coats using Stripper over a clear base, and a clear top coat.






Intentionally blurry to show off some sparkle

 
Isn't it just gorgeous and SPARKLY?!?!? I of course love all things sparkly so this doesn't disappoint! It goes on easy, and the opacity builds up great so you don't need undies if you don't want them. However if you do feel like wearing undies there is its buddy "Peel Here" which is featured in the photos below which show two coats of "Peel Here" and one coat of "Stripper" over top.
 





 
I think this duo is a great pairing! They fit well together but I think next time I'd use two coats of Stripper just for some extra sparkle. And of course you can use a different colored undie if you like. Overall both polishes are fabulous!
 
If you'd like to add either of these polishes to your collection you can check out Girly Bits' website, or from one of their US stockists: OverallBeauty or Llarowe.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment