Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Review: "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish" from My Ten Friends

Hello Readers:

I have something sparkly and gorgeous for you all today! It is a polish from My Ten Friends' new Geek Speak collection. Today's polish is called "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish", and is the title from the fourth Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy book.

"So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" is sheer turquoise base with hints of green to gold shift, along with different sized turquoise, lime green, purple and holo hexes. Plus some small holo squares. I used two coats of polish over a clear base, and two coats of clear top coat.













 
Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL?!?!? I'll be entirely honest and admit that this wasn't the number one polish I wanted from the collection but it has fast become one of my favorites from it! It went on so easy and smooth, no need to dig around for glitter (even for the XL ones), and opacity builds great though you can wear it over a colored base well if you like.
 
I actually can't wait to wear this polish again! It is a great shade for summer. I also can't wait to share the rest of the collection with you in future posts. It is such a fabulous collection!
 
I also forgot to mention that this particular shade is limited edition so if you'd like to grab a bottle head over to the My Ten Friends website before it is all gone.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment