Thursday, May 29, 2014

Turtle Shell Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I know it's been awhile, but I have some nail art for you today. My vacation is fast approaching so I haven't had much time to do anything other than swatches. Today's nail art inspiration is turtles. I tried doing the look of turtle shells using stamping plate MASH-49, Girly Bits "Giggity Giggity Goo" and Picture Polish "Mallard".




 
Overall I really like how this turned out. I especially love the flakies from Mallard, it adds an awesome effect to the look. I only wish there were more flakies lol
 
Like I said earlier my vacation is fast approaching, the end of next week is the start of it. I'll continue with my regular posts until then but there won't be any more nail art until I get back from vacation when things will finally slow down.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment