Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review: "Crimson Time At Home" from Above the Curve

Hello Readers:

Today I have a polish from the wonderful Above the Curve, who always so graciously gives a portion of their proceeds to charity. Beautiful polishes + giving back = fabulousness! Today's polish is called "Crimson Time At Home" and it is a rich berry holo polish.

Sadly due to the continued overcast weather I wasn't able to get any full sunlight photos to show off the holo, but the polish is still beautiful. I used two coats over a clear base coat, and no top coat.





 
Isn't is just beautiful?!? I love this berry shade! It went on easy and smooth. Even though the holo isn't super charged in this overcast weather at least you get a little glimpse of what it could be. This could even be a one coat polish, but I'm always so used to doing two just in case there are spots I missed during the first coat.
 
This polish is currently sold out but be sure to check out Above The Curve's website for some of their other great polishes. They recently came out with their Doctor Who collection which I highly recommend (and will feature some of them on the blog in some future posts). Also, be sure to check out my next post to see the nail art I plan on using with this polish. Hopefully the sun will cooperate for those photos.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment