Thursday, May 15, 2014

Vines Stamping Nail Art and Prototype Polish

Hello Readers:

In my last post I told you about wanting to do some nail art with my Lucky 13 Lacquer LotR polish "A Mortal Life" and today I have that for you. However, I had a very hard time trying to capture the nail art. The shimmer from the polish seemed to over power the photos even though no flash was used, and I did inside and outside shots. So I apologize for the lackluster photos. I should have used a darker green so it would have contrasted better with the silver shimmer. Ah well live and learn.

In my nail art mani I used Lucky 13 Lacquer's "A Mortal Life" with MASH-50 stamping plate, and Lucky 13 Lacquer's green prototype polish to stamp with.



 
I really love how this mani turned out, but sadly I just couldn't capture it correctly with my camera. I think the green on green is pretty awesome, and I think the vines were fitting for Arwen's polish. :)
 
I also took some photos of the green prototype polish by itself so you can see what it looks like.
 

 
This is two coats of the green prototype polish on its own. There was ever so slight bubbling on a nail or two but overall this polish is a lovely forest green.
 
If you would like to own (or add to your collection) some Lucky 13 Lacquer polishes, go check out their website.
 
Also, today is the last day to enter my Spring Giveaway if you haven't already. Link below.
 
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 
PS. I've been completely scatter brained about this and should have announced sooner. I am going on vacation from June 5th - June 16th, if you would like to do a guest post on my blog (swatches or nail art) please email me at theglitzygeek@gmail.com with your name, link to your blog (new bloggers are welcome!), and what day you were interested in.
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment