Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day, Review and Nail Art.

Hello Readers:

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mother's out there! I hope you all have a great day! Today I'm going to show you a Dollish Polish exclusive polish for Llarowe, and some nail art I did with it.

First, the review is for Dollish Polish's "Frozen". Frozen is an light blue crelly based polish with an icy shimmer and some iridescent micro glitter. It goes on a little sheer so I used 3 coats of polish over a clear base and no top coat.








 
This is a lovely polish! I love the shade of blue, and the iridescent glitter gives it a great shimmer. This would be a great polish for any fans of the movie Frozen, and for anyone who loves a great light blue polish. I had no application issues though as it is rather sheer you may choose to layer this over a light blue base coat.
 
If you would like to add this lovely polish to your collection or to buy as a present you can only buy this shade over at Llarowe.
 
 
As this was such a lovely polish I decided to use this as my base for my Mother's Day nail art, using childhood past-times with my mom as inspiration. My mother loves plants/flowers so I have many memories being out in the garden and in the greenhouse which led to the nail art I created below.
 




 
I really like how this mani turned out! It took me a bit to find the right polish to use for stamping the vines, but it was definitely fun once I had the right one. I used Dollish Polish's "Frozen" as my base color, Picture Polish's "Mallard" for stamping the vines with stamping plate MASH-50, and I used Above the Curve's "Happy Holidays" to freehand the hearts.
 
Did any of you do some Mother's Day inspired nail art for today? If so, what was your inspiration?
 
Also, don't forget that I have a Spring Giveaway going on right now, click the link below to get in  your entries.
 
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment