Sunday, June 1, 2014

Review: "Area 51" from My Ten Friends

Hello Readers:

I have another limited edition polish from My Ten Friends for you today. One of the two first holos ever made by this brand. This color is currently sold out, but it may come back for one more restock (keep an eye on their FB page linked above to know for sure).

"Area 51" is a grayish blue holo with pink shimmer (though I like to say its a pale periwinkle). This polish also glows-in-the-dark! *squee* (yea.. I like glow in the dark polishes... hard to tell eh? lol). Sadly I have no photos of it glowing in the dark, no matter how hard I try my camera just doesn't like taking those kinds of photos. When I'm able to purchase a new camera I'll get one that can take some.

Anyhoo, on to the photos (which is the best part right??! haha)







 
Isn't is just GORGEOUS?!?! I think I may be just a little in love with this one. As much as I liked 
Quantum Singularity, Area 51 captured my heart. Maybe because I feel the holo is showcased better in this pale base, maybe because I think this shade goes better with my skin tone, or maybe just because it's called Area 51 hahaha Either way this is my favorite of Mei-Lynn's two holo polishes. The photos show two coats over a clear base and no top coat.

Even though this polish is currently sold out if you'd like to check out what else My Ten Friends has to offer, check out their website.

Until we meet again.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment