Sunday, June 22, 2014

Review: "February 2014" from Enchanted Polish)

Hello Readers:

I have a new (to me) brand for you today. It is the ever lucrative
Enchanted Polish. There is a lot of hype surrounding Enchanted Polish and so I had to check out what is all about. Enchanted Polish is a 3free, cruelty free brand. The owner of the brand does one time preorders for her monthly polishes, and randomly does orders for her mainline of polishes, but never has a steady stream of polishes available for her own personal reasons (just so you're not disappointed if you go to her site and find nothing available).

This year she has dubbed her "mysteries" year, so every monthly polish this year will be a surprise color/shade/finish. On one hand I think this is a fun idea, and on the other I really prefer knowing what I'm buying (especially if I'm shelling out $16 a bottle) so, so far I have only bought one mystery polish and that is today's "February 2014" post.

"February 2014" is an orchid leaning plum purple holo polish.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This polish is so lovely! Absolutely beautiful! I'm actually sad it took me so long to try it, but you know how it is when you have so many pretties you want to try out... others get put aside and forgotten about for awhile.
 
This is two coats over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat. I had no application issues, and no staining. This polish is very lovely, but I guess I still don't quite understand all the hype over this brand because I have other polishes just as lovely from other brands but this is the brand that creates so much drama in the polish community. Maybe because there's only one shot at getting the monthlies? and the other mainline polishes are even harder to get unless through a resale site?
 
I'm not entirely sure, but all the drama surrounding this brand aside, it is a great polish and I will be buying more Enchanted Polish in the future, but only occasionally as I really do prefer knowing what I'm buying (though a surprise is great once in awhile).
 
In fact (TONIGHT ONLY!!!) at 12PM PDT the preorders for May, June and July 2014 polishes will be on sale for ONE HOUR only. So check out the website to buy and sign up for the newsletter (for future restocks), and the Enchanted Polish Facebook page to also keep up to date on what's available and when.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment