Thursday, June 19, 2014

"Bleak December" from The Lady Varnishes

Hello Readers:

I'm baaaack!! I had a fabulous vacation, but all that walking and travelling really did me in. I definitely needed those couple days of rest. So, now back into the swing of things :)

Today I bring to you "Bleak December" from The Lady Varnishes. It was inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven".
img source

Bleak December is a dusty blue polish with a mix of silver and gray shimmer, a smattering of holo pigment and some black micro glitter.










Isn't it just lovely?!? This may be more of a fall/winter shade rather than a summer one but it is just beautiful. I really love this shade, it kind of reminds me of a nice pair of blue jeans haha I used two coats of this polish over a coat of clear base coat, no top coat.

Sadly this polish has been discontinued but definitely go check out Kirsten's etsy shop to see some of her other fabulous polishes! (You won't be disappointed!)

I have so many great things to show you in the future it's great to be back :)

Until we meet again.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment