Thursday, June 5, 2014

Review: "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" from My Ten Friends

Hello Readers:

I have another polish from My Ten Friends' Geek Speak Collection. Today I have the glitter topper polish aptly named "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby". "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" is also a limited edition polish.

"Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" is a glitter topper packed full of iridescent glitter in a bunch of different shapes, including hexes, shreds, and micro glitter.

Below are photos of the polish in 4 coats by itself over a clear base coat and no top coat.






 
In truth, when I first began applying this polish I had completely forgotten this was the glitter topper of the collection. It wasn't until the third coat I remembered, but I still think it was worth it to show you the polish on its own. The iridescence is beautiful, but it turns into a stunner over a base coat.
 
Below are photos of "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" over "Quantum Singularity".
 



 
The photos show one coat of "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" over two coats of "Quantum Singularity". Isn't it just lovely?! I think the glitter topper brought this polish to a whole different level. But just wait until you see the next ones, the next set of photos are my favorite!
 
The below photos show "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" over "Area 51".
 





 
The photos show one coat of "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" over two coats of "Area 51". Isn't it lovely?!? I especially love "Gimme Some Sugar, Baby" over this paler shade but it really does look great over many shades. I think it'll give the most pop to shades of black, blue and purple though.
 
This polish is currently sold out, but definitely check out the My Ten Friends website to nab yourself some of their other incredible polishes.
 
Now this is my last post until I get back from holidays in a couple of weeks so be sure to keep an eye on my Facebook page to know when my next post will be.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment