Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review: "Rubies and Rednecks" from Colors By Llarowe

Hello Readers:

Today I have a polish from Colors By Llarowe's redneck woman collection: "Rubies and Rednecks". This polish was actually a freebie surprise I received during their summer collection release preorder, and boy was it a surprise! A FABULOUS surprise at that! To be honest I didn't even know this polish existed, but I'm glad it was given to me.

"Rubies and Rednecks" is a red jelly based polish with red, pink, burgundy, and holo glitter in various sizes.








 
Isn't it just GORGEOUS?!? I'm still stunned by it's beauty! I used three coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat. It went on easy and smooth, no issues at all and no staining (always a plus!).
 
I don't know if this polish will ever be restocked but keep an eye on the Colors by Llarowe Facebook page and the Llarowe website for this and other wonderful polishes.
 
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment