Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Review: "Lune" from The Lady Varnishes

Hello Readers:

I have a lovely matte polish for you today, that's right a MATTE polish! (I'm pretty darn excited about it can you tell?!? LoL). It is from The Lady Varnishes' Middle Earth collection.

Lune is a pale blue polish with gold shimmer and sapphire microglitter that dries to a matte finish. The photos below show two coats of polish over a clear base coat, no top coat.










 
OOoo isn't it just BEAUTIFUL?!?! I am loving the matte, and the gold shimmer and just everything! So pretty! I can't wait to try out more of the Middle Earth collection just for all the matte finishes! I may need to buy a matte top coat just to have the option of matte finishes with any polish haha
 
If you would like this polish or to see some of The Lady Varnishes other great polishes (including the rest of the Middle Earth collection) go check out the Etsy shop.
 
Until we meet again.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment