Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stamping Nail Art With Bundle Monster Stamping Plate

Hello Readers:

I have some nail art to show off today (finally!). I recently heard about Bundle Monster stamping plates and when I perused their website I knew I had to get my hands on some. Today I'll be showing you a design from their 2012 collection. Specifically I've used plate BM 306, along with two polishes from Colors by Llarowe summer collection. The two CbL's I've used for this mani are: "Blue Jeans and Beauty Queens" and "Nice Melons".









 
Isn't it beautiful?!? I personally think it turned out great, minus a couple of lineup issues but definitely really good. I think the colors go well together too. I used three coat of "Blue Jeans and Beauty Queens" over a clear base coat, then stamped using "Nice Melons" and used a clear top coat.
 
What do you think of this color comination? Yea or nay?
 
Until next time folks.
-Andi
 
PS. I'll continue working on my nail art so that I can have more to share with you.
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment