Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Fling Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I have some more nail art for you today. It's simple but super colorful! I honestly love this one, and think it's great for spring! In think mani I've used Liquid Sky Lacquer's "Forget Me Not, Darling Diva Polish's "Rose Diamond", Jindie Nails' "Sparkle On The Vine", Girly Bits "Get Weaponized".







 
I used Forget Me Not as my base color, then did Rose Diamond on half my nails (except the two with Jindie Nails), and used Sparkle On The Vine glitter topper on two fingers. Finally I used Get Weaponized to accent the break in colors between Forget Me Not and Rose Diamond.
 
I personally love how this mani turned out! The colors are gorgeous! I'm definitely on a vibrant color kick. More spring nail art to come with my next post.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment