Sunday, April 6, 2014

Floral Nail Art

Hello Readers:

Gosh it has been a busy week. I almost didn't have a chance to work on this post, but I made it! Here is my final nail art before going back to more swatches (though more nail art is in the works). I've been wanting to try my hand at doing at flowers using my dotting tools so I decided to give it a shot. In this mani I used Delush's "Make Me Blush", Darling Diva Polish's "Cotton Candy Hangover" and "Violets Are Blue" and "Green Diamond".

 




 
I used "Make Me Blush" as my base for this mani, and used "Cotton Candy Hangover", "Violets Are Blue", and "Green Diamond" to make up the flowers. My mani is far from perfect but I still think its super cute for my first try. I'm going to watch some more videos to get a better gist of the technique used for flowers using dotting tools.
 
I'll definitely be trying this technique out again! Along with some other ones that I've recently discovered on youtube (thank you youtube and all you wonderful nail artists out there!)
 
Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment