Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Egg Nail Art

Hello Readers:

Happy Easter to all! I hope the Easter bunny has brought you a goodie or two (chocolate or otherwise). Today I've tried my hand at some nail art to make my nails look like decorative Easter Eggs. In this mani I've used Picture Polish's "Honey Dew", Above the Curve's "This One's For My Peeps", Delush Polish's "It Takes Two To Mango", Dollish Polish's "Slippery When Wet", "Skeet Skeet Skeet", and "Dining At The Pink Taco".



 
 
I hand painted the stripes and chevrons, and used a dotting tool for the polka dots. I love the colors but I wish I hadn't used all shimmers on my ring finger. I think it needed at least one crème for some balance like the rest of them. Otherwise I think this mani turned out pretty well. I really love the colors!
 
Have you done some easter inspired nail art? What style(s) did you come up with for the occasion?
 
Until next time.
-Andi


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment