Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review: "Forget Me Not" from Liquid Sky Lacquer

Hello Readers:

New (to me) Brand Alert! I finally got my hands on a bottle of Liquid Sky Lacquer. The old etsy shop says all polishes are 3free, but the new big cartel shop says polishes are 5free so I think she has switched bases to a 5free one (free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Toluene, and Dibutyl Phthalate -DBP).

It was hard to decide which polish to choose, but I went with "Forget Me Not" a blurple holo polish. Apologies ahead of time as I broke a nail and had to go back to rockin' shorties (I had them in the previous couple nail art posts but I think the nail art hid just how short they were).



 


 


 
Isn't this a GORGEOUS polish!! I can't say enough good things about this beauty! It went on smooth and easy, two coats of polish over a clear base, no top coat. The holo in this polish is great, but unfortunately I couldn't get any full sun photos due to some cloudy weather.
 
I'll definitely have to get my hands on more of this brand. If you would like to try some of this polish or one of their other colors you can check out their big cartel shop here: Liquid Sky Lacquer, or you can get them from a stockiest like: Llarowe.
 
What is your favorite polish from Liquid Sky Lacquer? Is there any must haves for me to try to get?
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. Apologies for the shortish review, I really can't stop adoring this polish, but due to an eye issue I'm having trouble reading at the moment.

 
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment