Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Review: "Ashley Rose" from Ruby White Tips

Hello Readers:

Boy the weather has been crazy lately. One day its beautiful crisp and sun shining, the next it's cloudy and quite chilly. All in all it's not bad, but it made taking photos of today's polish a bit troublesome because today's polish is a lovely THERMAL from Ruby White Tips.

"Ashley Rose" is a deep purple when cold and turns a sky blue when hot with a splash of holo microglitter.

This post will be a bit picture heavy as I had a hard time capturing the thermal in each state so there is a plethora of photos to show. Mainly this polish stays in a blue state from my body heat with the tips staying purple from the chill in the air.



How Ashley Rose looks most of the time










Ashley Rose in its cold state





Ashley Rose in its hot state




 
I had such a hard time photographing "Ashley Rose" in its hot state because almost as soon as I took my nails out of the hot water the tips would start shifting to the cold state because of how chilly the weather is. However, that was the only problem I encountered. The polish itself is wonderful! I actually thought it was so fun that the tips would stay in the cold state while the rest was in the hot state because of my body heat.
 
Such a fun polish! I honestly forgot how much fun thermals are. ^_^ I used two coats of polish over a clear base and a clear top coat. No application issues, and the holo sparkle just makes it more pretty! Even my husband liked how it changed colors. Love this polish a lot!
 
If you would like to have a bottle of "Ashley Rose" for yourself you can find it over at Ruby White Tips' Etsy Shop.
 
If you could have a thermal polish which colors would you want to change between? Personally I dream for a green and red changing polish for Christmas. I would go into total fangirl mode if I were to find one haha A girl can dream right?!? ^_~
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. Don't forget to enter my current giveaway: HERE
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment