Friday, September 19, 2014

Review: "Ultra Holo Purple" from Above the Curve

Hello Readers:

The day got away from me today, heck the week just flew by. Luckily, I've put a good dent into my Christmas shopping. I know that's taboo for all those last minute shoppers but I tend to start mid-late summer so I can space things out moneywise. I've only got 5 more people to buy for and the furbabies then I'll be good to go. Woo! Also, my husband has decided he wanted to host a Thanksgiving dinner at the house for some of his troops. Yikes. I've never made a turkey before. EVER, since it's just me and the hubby and when we go to someone's house I'm usually the dessert girl (pies, cheesecake, cookies, etc). So now I have to plan for that, any tips or suggestions are totally welcome.

Okay, now that the non polish related rant is over I'll get to what the main focus is: BEAUTIFUL polish! Today I have a polish from Above the Curve's Ultra Holo collection.

Tonight is "Ultra Holo Purple" a lovely purple holo polish (as the name suggests).









 
So much holo goodness in one polish! This collection never ceases to delight me every time I wear one. It applied smooth and easy. I used two coats of polish over a clear base, no top coat. One day the rest of the Ultra Holo Collection will be mine! OH! Did I mention that I have found that all of the Ultra Holo Collection has great wear time! I get at least 4 days of wear time before chipping kicks in (that's with a top coat by the way).
 
If you would like to grab some of Above the Curve's amazing polishes go check out their Etsy Shop.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. My Above the Curve Harry Potter inspired collection has arrived! Can't wait to try them out, and share them with you ^_^
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment