Sunday, September 7, 2014

Review: "Clear Skies" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

Today I have a charity polish to share with you. Carpe Noctem Cosmetics created "Clear Skies" as a limited edition polish to help raise money for the Red Cross for Tornado relief that ravaged many towns in the US on 6/14 - 6/18.

"Clear Skies" is a blue linear holo with a pink/violet color shift.









 
 
I'm really loving this shade of blue, it goes well with a ton of my outfits! And of course when have I ever said no to a holo? haha The only small issue (that to me isn't really an issue but annoying when trying to photograph) is that you can see the brush strokes when the pink/violet shift is dominant as you can see on my ring finger mostly, but it is only noticeable during that time which doesn't bother me personally I just think it took away from the beauty of the polish a little when photographing it.
 
I used two coats of "Clear Skies" over a clear base, and a clear top coat. There are still some stock of this left, so if you want to help out the Red Cross in their Tornado relief project, and want to snag an awesome polish in the process check out Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Etsy page 
 
Emily also just released a new holo polish chalk full of spectraflair which has been aptly named "Rainbow Generator" plus other lovely polishes.
 
Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment