Thursday, September 11, 2014

Review: "Moss Agate" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

I've been doing my best to take it easy and my back is on the mend hopefully I'll be back to normal speed soon. Today I've got another lovely polish from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics.

"Moss Agate" is a bright green jelly holo polish.









 
Like any other jelly this polish is quite sheer but opacity builds pretty well. This is 3 coats of polish over a clear base, and a clear top coat. If you don't have the time to build opacity this polish would look great over undies.
 
I love this shade of green, and the sparkle is great! I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on this polish. I had no application issues, it went on great. If you would like to own this great polish or want to see more polishes from Emily go check out the Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Etsy Shop.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment