Friday, September 5, 2014

Review: "Phenomenal Woman" from Literary Lacquer

Hello Readers:

It has been way too long since I showed something from Literary Lacquer (bad me!). So today I have a wonderful autumn shade for you today.

"Phenomenal Woman" was created by The Jedi Wife, and inspired by her favorite poem: Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou (click here for poem). The polish is a burgundy holo with a bit of a purple color shift.









 
Such a wonderful burgundy holo! I had no application issues or staining. I used two coats of polish over clear base coat, and a clear top coat. Definitely a great polish to kick off this lovely fall weather!
 
If you would like to own this polish, or to just check out more fabulous polishes from Amy over at Literary Lacquer, then please check out her Etsy Shop.
 
Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment