Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: "What Happens In Vegas...Ends Up On Instagram" from Girly Bits Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

Gosh I had a busy weekend, then had to go back to the clinic as the technician didn't take enough blood to run all the tests they needed. Boo for getting poked more than necessary! Anyhoo, on the gorgeousness that is the polish I'm showing off tonight!

"What Happens In Vegas... Ends Up On Instagram" was created exclusively for the event Girly Bits Cosmetics co-hosted with KBShimmer during Cosmoprof in Las Vegas earlier this year.

"What Happens In Vegas... Ends Up On Instagram" is a bright raspberry-fushia scattered holo with flashes of purple and bright pink microglitter.

Full Sunlight












Shade Photos


 
Isn't it just GLORIOUS?!?! This berry polish is everything I hoped it was and more. This is definitely one of those polishes where I couldn't stop staring at my nails. It made me smile every time I looked at it. It went on very easy and smooth, no application issues. I used two coats of polish over a clear base, and a clear top coat.
 
The microglitter shone great along with the holo, but didn't translate well to the photos so I took some photos in the shade where you could see the microglitter a lot better. Unfortunately, this polish is no longer available but Girly Bits Cosmetics has many great polishes to choose from, so don't hesitate to go check out their website.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment