Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dotticure With Ruby White Tips

Hello Readers:

Gosh things have not been going my way the passed few days, my photos turned out horrible for two manis, and then I had a string of under the weather days which means back to the doctor next week for me. Today was a good day for me though so onto my mani today.

Today I have a dotticure for you! (Yay more nail art!) I don't do many polka dot mani's as I always feel my polka dots don't turn out aesthetically pleasing to my eye, but I really wanted to try this one out. I used all Ruby White Tips polishes for this mani, and use dotting tools to create my polka dots.






 
 
I really like the way this one turned out! A definite improvement over my other dotticures. I absolutely LOVE the colors! As my base color I used Ruby White Tips "Lil Drac" from their Batworld.org charity collection. For my polka dots I used "Peekaboo" (also from the Batworld charity collection) and "Crotchless Panties For Everyone".
 
A portion of each bottle sold from the Batworld collection goes towards helping the cute lil bats at Bat World Sancutary. For more information about Bat World check out their website.
 
If you would like to add some lovely Ruby White Tips polishes to your collection check out their Etsy shop.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment