Friday, August 29, 2014

Firework Nail Art

Hello Readers:

I was finally able to do some nail art, and really hope to find the time to do some more soon. :) In this nail art I used Lucky 13 Lacquer's "Purple Drank" which was a creation made by Iced Lacquer at a polish party Kyoti of Lucky 13 Lacquer hosted. The polish was such a hit and was released while supplies lasted. It is now sold out but can be requested if you don't mind the large dot glitter not being apart of the polish.

Anyways, onto the nail art. I have used Lucky 13 Lacquer's "Purple Drank" as a base and BMC Iced Silver Stamping Polish with Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-H14.





I'm really happy with how this turned out. It was my first time using the BMC stamping polishes so I wasn't sure how well they would work, but I think the polish worked very well for stamping. I'll definitely be trying more BMC stamping polishes in the future.
 
What do you think of the fireworks?
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment