Friday, August 15, 2014

Review: "Ultra Holo Pink" from Above the Curve

Hello Readers:

I have an AMAZING holo polish to show you today, and I mean AMAZING! It may just knock your socks off ^_~  Today's polish comes from the awesome indie brand, Above the Curve, who not only make awesome polishes but donate a $1 from every bottle to charity.

Today's polish is from their Ultra Holo Collection, and is in fact their Pink ultra holo. Now we all know I'm not a pink girl but trust me, when you see it you'll know why I bought it.

Indoor photos




Outside shade photos



Outside sunlight photos





 
Isn't it just FABULOUS?!?!? Look at that HOLO! My oh my, it is a beauty! It's even a lovely rosy pink so I kind of freaking love it! ^_^ I had no application issues it went on smooth and easy. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat and a clear top coat.
 
I really can't get over how lovely this polish is! The amount of holo is insane even indoors without the sun! It's just pure awesome! I can't wait to try the rest of the collection. I highly recommend you checking out the Above the Curve etsy store to get your hands on the ultra holos!
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment