Monday, August 4, 2014

Review & Nail Art: "One Lifetime With You" from Dollish Polish

Hello Readers:

Today I've got another polish from Dollish Polish's Ultimate Fandom collection in collaboration with Accio Lacquer. The polish I will be reviewing today is inspired by the Lord of the Rings fandom, specifically the love between Aragorn and Arwen.

"One Lifetime With You" is a silver toned lilac shimmer based polish with hot pink flash, micro glitters in violet, periwinkle, lavender and some holo micro flakes.






 
 
Isn't it beautiful?!?!? I'm a sucker for purple, but I love lilacs so this makes me love it even more! Everything goes on smooth and easy. I wore two coats of polish over a clear base, and no top coat as I wanted to do a little extra with this mani. This polish is beautiful, but I wanted to try out some nail gemstones that I had just purchased so I added a little bling to my mani.
 

 
This was my first time using nail art gemstones, and boy I was it easy to do! Why didn't I try this out sooner?!? I love how this turned out, and will definitely be using them in the future. I love this mani even more with the little extra bling!
 
If you would like to buy this polish you can do so at Dollish Polish's website. If you'd like to get some of your own nail gemstones I got mine from Bundle Monster (though I'm sure there are plenty of places to get them).
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Purples are my weakness - love this polish for that AND for what it refers to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you took the words right outta my head ^_^ I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete