Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review and Nail Art: "Soccer Mom" from Colors by Llarowe

Hello Readers:

I have a beautiful polish to show you today, plus a little nail art I did to give it a little extra somethin' somethin'. Today's polish is from Colors by Llarowe's Summer 2014 collection.

"Soccer Mom" is a greyed baby blue crelly polish with holo micro glitter.









 
Isn't this a GORGEOUS polish?!?! I love this shade of blue, and the sparkle is beautiful! I had no application issues at all. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, and no top coat in the above photos as I was going to add some nail bling (shown in photos below).
 
 


 
Once again I used my little nail gemstones to give a little bling to my mani, and I love it! I don't usually like yellow but I think this golden (citrine colored) gemstones went great with "Soccer Mom". Also this mani had great wear time. I don't usually wear a polish long enough to comment on wear time, but due to time restraints and me feeling a little under the weather I wore this mani for four (or maybe it was five) days, and I only had minor chipping on a couple of tips.


If you would like to purchase this polish you can find it at Llarowe.com, also if you are interested in nail gemstones I bought mine from Bundle Monster.

Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment