Monday, August 18, 2014

Review: "Refresh...ing" from Colors by Llarowe

Hello Readers:

My apologies for not getting this post up yesterday, I was quite under the weather yesterday. Hopefully the medication from the doctor will help and I can finally get back to a normal routine. Yesterday was the day people were coming together to do green manis to help spread awareness about depression with the hashtags #fightforlifeandlive and/or  #fightforlightandlive. Unforunately, I wasn't able to participate.

Today's polish "Refresh...ing" is from Colors by Llarowe's Summer 2014 collection, and is an aqua green linear holo with a blue flash.









 
Isn't it just a beautiful aqua green?!? At first I thought it would be more a teal, but once it's on it is a bright beautiful aqua green. It went on smooth and easy. I used two coats of polish over a clear base and a clear top coat. Such a lovely polish, I couldn't stop staring at my nails and smiling.
 
Not that you would ever know but I am now typing with one hand as my dog got all sneaky and made me think she was slipping off of the top of the couch. So I put my laptop to the side and reached out to help her, and she slid into my lap and curled up to sleep with my one arm pinned under her. LOL And just cuz my camera is nearby here is a couple photos of her.
 


My sneaky little cuddle bug

 
Okay, now back on topic. If you'd like to own "Refresh...ing" you can find it at Llarowe.com
 
Until next time.
-Andi
  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment