Monday, August 11, 2014

Review: "No Power In The 'Verse Can Stop Me" from Lucky 13 Lacquer

Hello Readers:

I have an awesome polish from Lucky 13 Lacquer, from the Firefly inspired collection *queue the Firefly theme music*. Yep you guessed it. I'm a Firefly fan haha So that makes me extra excited for this polish, but even if you're not a fan of Firefly this polish is a gorgeous, must-have!

"No Power In The 'Verse Can Stop Me" is a seafoam green jelly base with a hint of sky blue shimmer, plus tiny and medium sized hot pink and silver glitter.

Shade photos






Sunlight Photos





 
Isn't just beauuuutiful?!? I can't believe it took me so long to get this polish! I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat. It went on super smooth and no need to dig for glitter, they're plentiful. It's such a beautiful polish! I'm so mad at myself for not trying it sooner. I did not want to take off this polish. Seriously, if you don't have this polish in your stash yet, BUY IT! haha Yeah I'm kinda pushy when I love it.
 
Anyhoo just to further tell you to get this polish here is the link to Lucky 13 Lacquer's website, and of course while you're there check out Kyoti's other fantastic polishes.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment