Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review: "Surf My Wave" from Colors by Llarowe

Hello Readers:

My sincerest apologies for the lack of posts lately. I thought I could keep a normal schedule before my husbands surgery this past Monday, but alas it was not meant to be. Everything has gone well and he is home taking it easy after his post op appointments. So today things are starting to get back on track. I was able to do a load a of laundry, mow the lawn, put dinner in the crockpot, walk my dog and now editing photos and typing this post before going out to run some errands.

Today I have a beautiful polish for you from Colors by Llarowe's Summer 2014 collection. "Surf My Wave" is a medium blue holo.









 
Boy does this beauty sparkle! And you know I love me some sparkle haha "Surf My Wave" went on very smooth, no application issues or staining. I used two coats over a clear base and a clear top coat. This blue is definitely great for a bright summer's day whether at the beach or just out and about around town.
 
"Surf My Wave" is currently out of stock but there are still plenty of beautiful Colors by Llarowe polishes in stock over at Llarowe.com if you'd like to own some for yourself.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment