Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Review: "Eerie" from Picture Polish.

Hello Readers:

It has been awhile since I've put up a Picture Polish color, and about time I have haha. Today's color is a blogger collaboration with Emily from Very Emily. The inspiration is said to come from a dew covered plant during a foggy sunrise.

"Eerie" is a lilac purple holo.


Outside photos with clear top coat





 
Outside with matte top coat


 
Isn't the color just lovely?!? I adore purples and this one just won my heart! I even played around with top coats, and used a matte top coat to see what it would look like. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear or matte top coat. I has no application issues, it went on very smoothly. I'd also just like to say that I found the holo to be subtle, and came across a lot as flashes of pinks and blues which I really liked especially with the matte top coat.
 
If you'd like to have this polish you can get it direct from the Picture Polish website or from one of the stockists like Llarowe.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment