Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Review: "Heart Of Gold" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

The week is flying by, September is almost over. Fall is definitely starting to take hold. I need to put away my summer clothes, and take out my winter ones.

Today, I've got a lovely polish from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics.

"Heart of Gold" is a soft pink to gold duochrome polish with gold shimmer.









 



Such a great polish! I'm not really one for duo/multichrome type polishes, but when I saw this one in Emily's shop it called my name. I had to have it, and am so glad I did! This polish is beautiful! I think it's a great shade to transition from warm to cold weather (or vice versa). I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat. I had no application issues.

If you'd like to have this lovely polish you can get it (and other wonderful polishes) from the Carpe Noctem Cosmetics Etsy shop. Currently the website is down for maintenance, but it should be back up by Saturday.

Until next time.
-Andi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment