Sunday, September 14, 2014

Review: "Ultra Holo Nude" from Above The Curve

Hello Readers:

Tomorrow I'm off to the doctor's again, but as for today I have another polish from Above the Curve's Ultra Holo collection. "Ultra Holo Nude" is a nude polish with a heavy linear holo.

Direct Sunlight






Indirect Sunlight


 
So much holo goodness in one bottle! I adore Above the Curve's Ultra Holo Collection! They recently added new colors to it, so I will have to pick them up soon. "Ultra Holo Nude" went on super smooth. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat. It also has great wear time! I didn't start getting chips until day 4 or 5 which is great in my books since I'm rough on my hands.
 
I honestly can't say enough good things about the Ultra Holo Collection from Above the Curve, so definitely go check out their Etsy Page when you have the time to browse. Above the Curve also just recently came out with a Harry Potter inspired collection (mine should be here soon Yay!). Also, don't forget that a portion of each bottle sold goes to charity! ^_^
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment