Sunday, September 28, 2014

Review: "Winter Solstice" from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics

Hello Readers:

I'm still stunned by response I've been getting lately for my FB page, you all are so wonderful! It really makes me glad I started this a year ago. <3 <3 <3

Onto the polish I have for you today, though. "Winter Solstice" is an icy blue polish that has a bit of a green shift and scattered holo. "Winter Solstice" is from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics' Holiday 2013 Collection.

Artificial Lighting









Natural Lighting








 
I love this shade! It is such a great winter color, and I even like the bit of green shift that I noticed in certain light. I only wish I had some sunlight to show the lovely holo, but sadly nothing but clouds. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, no top coat. I had no application issues, you could probably even get away with one coat, but to make sure I had full coverage for photos so I went with two.
 
Sadly, this polish is currently sold out but Carpe Noctem Cosmetics has many other great polishes available on their Etsy Shop. Also, I'm currently hosting a giveaway with Emily of Carpe Noctem Cosmetics, which you can enter HERE.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment