Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review: "Good Life" from Enchanted Polish

Hello Readers:

I'm sorry this post didn't get put up yesterday, as I said on my FB page, my internet crapped out on me yesterday so I was unable to get this up. Today's post feature's a polish from Enchanted Polish's Go West Collection.

"Good Life" is a bronze to gold duo chrome holo with red shimmer.

Full Sunlight










In The Shade


 
I know this kind of shade isn't everyone's cup of tea, but boy is this polish enchanting (no pun intended haha)! I think this is such a great shade for autumn, and I think I'll be wearing it to the hubby's office xmas party this year (if it ends up going with my outfit). "Good Life" went on beautifully, no application issues. I used two coats of polish over a clear base, no top coat.
 
Enchanted Polish is currently out of stock of this color, but if you sign up for their newsletter on their website you can keep afloat of their next restocks. There are also random restocks from time to time.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment