Thursday, October 2, 2014

"War Of The Worlds" From My Ten Friends

Hello Readers:

I have a special polish to show you today. Last year My Ten Friends  helped a friend fund his kickstarter Banned Books For The Blind, and created two special polishes for it. A few months ago I did a post for the first polish Frankenstein, and today I'll show you "War of the Worlds".

"War of the Worlds" is a blood red jelly with large black hexes, medium black, red and holo hexes, plus some black and holo microglitter and a smattering of iridescent flakies. OH! And it glows in the dark too ^_^









 
I loooooove this <3 I of course have a special place in my heart for glitterbombs, and this one is such a great one for this time of year. The color is fabulous and the glow in the dark is great! (Sadly of course my camera sucks at capturing glow in the darks so I have none to show, but it is there). I used three coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a top coat. You could totally get away with two coats but I wanted I darker red so I added a third coat.
 
This polish is not for sale, but My Ten Friends still has many awesome polishes to choose from over at their website.
 
I'm starting to get ideas for some Halloween nail art I want to use this polish for, so look for that in the future. It won't be for a few weeks though since I'm headed for vacation in a few days, while I'm gone I won't have much web time so no posts but I'll pop in on my FB page from time to time. My giveaway will continue through my vacation so don't forget to get your entries in: HERE.
 
Unti next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment