Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review: "Mistress of All Evil" from The Lady Varnishes

Hello Readers:

My apologies for not having this post up yesterday. Life got in the way, so I had to postpone until today. However, I have a wonderfully evil polish for you. It is one of The Lady Varnishes from her Disney Villains collection. Each Disney villain is usually brought out for one month only, but for the month of October Kirsten has released all Disney villains until after Halloween.

Today's polish "Mistress Of All Evil" was inspired by (one of my personal favorite) Disney villains, Maleficent.

"Mistress Of All Evil" is a blackened polish with a purple to red color shifting shimmer, and with different sized iridescent, green, and bronze hex glitter.

Indoor Natural Light


Outside Shots






 
Sorry about the indoor shots being a little blurry, my camera didn't want to cooperate but I wanted to show you the intensity of color they showed. Isn't this polish just deliciously evil? I loooove it so much! I think it portrays Maleficent wonderfully. I used two coats of polish over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat.

Whether you are a Disney fan or not, I think this is a wonderful must have polish! If you agree head on over to The Lady Varnishes Etsy Shop to pick it up while you still can.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment