Sunday, October 12, 2014

Special Charity Polish: "Purple Heart" from Darling Diva Polish

Hello Readers:

I have returned from my time away. My first post back I want to show you a limited edition charity polish from Darling Diva Polish. "Purple Heart" was created to help raise money for Disabled American Veterans (DAV) with 100% of the proceeds being donated.

Being a part of a military family this is near and dear to my heart, so I knew I had to try and grab a bottle. I was lucky and managed to snag one.

"Purple Heart" is a deep purple linear holo.

Outside Photos



Inside Natural Light





 
Sadly I have had nothing but cloudy/rainy weather lately so I am unable to show the true holo glory of this polish, but you can at least get a glimpse of it from the indoor photos. I can't say enough good things about this gorgeous polish! I used two coats of it over a clear base coat, and a clear top coat.
 
"Purple Heart" also has amazing wear time. I put this polish on for my time away, and it didn't start chipping until day 5, and even then it was only minor chipping as I wore this polish for a week. "Purple Heart" is sold out but there are many other fabulous polishes over at Darling Diva Polish's website.
 
Until next time.
-Andi
 
PS. Don't forget there are still 4 days left to enter my giveaway: HERE.
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment